Alive and loud, Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume.
The G5622 Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Graph Tech NuBone nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, the G5622 is offered in three stunning finishes: Aged Walnut, Black Gold or Bristol Fog with nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling. The Aged Walnut and Black Gold finishes feature a gold pickguard, while Bristol Fog comes with a black pickguard.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Aged white binding with multi-ply purfling
- Nickel hardware