The DSL DP20 series of straps features uniquely comfortable and hard wearing polyester webbing construction. Unlike older synthetic weave strap designs, the DP20 series is extremely smooth to the touch, with soft edges that won’t dig into your neck or shoulder. Features include a wide variety of high quality, scratch-resistant digital print designs, steel riveted medium weight leather ends and convenient tri-slide length adjuster.
Each strap uses a tough no-stretch polyweb material with stitch reinforced premium heavy leather ends. All hardware is tough chrome steel, from the end rivets to the buckle. The slider provides smooth and fast length adjustment with no hang-ups.
- Handmade in Australia
- Comfortable, smooth polyester webbing construction
- 2” wide tough no-stretch polyweb material
- Length adjustable with smooth slider
- Chrome steel riveted ends
- Adjustable length 91cm to 155cm as standard