The DSL GEB Strap features an extra-wide rolled soft edge added to each edge. The result is a strap with no hard edge to dig into your shoulder, catch on your clothes or on your instrument. The tough chrome buckle used in the tail also allows for strap length adjustment without the need to remove strap-locks (if fitted).
Each strap is handmade in Australia from hand-sourced highest quality leather. The top of each strap is made from tough but supple medium weight leather, while the backing is extra soft and comfortable full-grain garment quality leather. All leather is double stitched for extra strength.
- Handmade in Australia
- Highest quality genuine leather
- Backing is full grain garment leather
- Extra-wide rolled soft edge for extra comfort
- Leather double stitched
- Tough chrome tail-length adjustment buckle
- Strap-locks can be used without needing removal for length adjustment
- Full-grain backing selected to match stitching colour