With a uniquely innovative approach, the Element comes to tackle in one device an immensely practical tool to empower players.
One comprehensive device, that out of the box offers a bank of 5 cabinet simulations, and the ability to change them through the Darkglass Suite, a multi-channel USB-C audio interface, Bluetooth technology to listen to backing tracks while playing, rehearsing, or studying. Two headphone outputs to allow interaction among musicians. XLR output to connect the Element to your external audio interface or PA system.
Inspired by the touch sensor technology used in Darkglass' Hyper Luminal Compressor, this non-conventional device is now completely minimalistic with a plain surface and zero knobs. Using three fully-tactile slider potentiometers with positioning LEDs that render it appealing and extremely intuitive to use.
Fully-compatible with bass guitars, guitars, or any kind of instrument, this headphone amplifier comes as a reward from a team that has pushed technology and knowledge further.
The Element has been updated with some brilliant new features. This is now, more than ever an essential piece of kit for EVERY musician. Future Software upgrades are also in the pipeline as the intention is to make the Element one of the most versatile pieces of gear on the market.
Darkglass Suite App
An application for desktop and mobile platforms that unlocks extra features on the Element, such as two different types of graphic EQs, tube power amp simulations, and access to a growing library of high-quality IR cabinet simulations. The desktop version also enables firmware updates and loading your own 3rd party cabinet simulations.
USB-C Audio Interface
Record your ideas wherever you are by connecting the Element to your PC or Mac (on macOS no drivers needed). The instrument input records on two tracks, one with cabinet simulation and one without any effects. Recording of stereo sources is also possible via the aux in. Independent mixes can be sent to the two headphone outputs from your favourite DAW.
- Auxiliary Input for practising with backing tracks
- USB Audio Interface, compatible with all DAW's
- Passive speaker output for speaker connection when using an amplifier
- Impulse loading via Bluetooth with Darkglass Suite
- Impulse Response Virtual Cabinet
- Balanced XLR output for connecting to microphone preamp, PA, etc
- Virtual Amplifier Head for Tonal Control
- Five impulse response slots and bypass setting
- Two stereo headphone outputs with individual volume controls
- Micro USB C connector for loading/editing settings on PC/MAC
- Power Requirements: 9 - 12V DC centre negative
- Current Draw: 250 mA
- Free Phone App