The Cioks DC8 is a professional medium sized multi-output power supply for effect pedals.
It has 8 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 6 isolated sections. With a total of 1.000mA it’s a perfect solution for small or medium size rigs with pedals only using a DC power source.
Its two powerful sections with 300mA each will power pedals like the TC Electronic Nova-series, TC Helicon, Eventides, Strymons, BOSS twins, digital EHX pedals or other which draw a higher current than 100mA. The first 4 isolated outlets offering 4x100mA are ideal for 9 or 12V pedals needing less than 100mA. Combined with the included Stack Flex the DC8 will also power your 18V pedal.
- 8 outlets configured in 6 isolated sections
- high efficiency toroidal transformer
- 2 powerful DC sections with 300mA each
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- a total of 11 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex for powering an 18V pedal included
- compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- a mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
- Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 5-6: 9 and 12V DC / 300mA
- Outlet 7-8: 9 and 12V DC / 300mA
- Size: 146x88x35mm (excl. rubber feet)
- Weight: 0.9kg
What's in the box?
- CIOKS DC8 power supply
- Mains power cord
- 11 Flex cables:Type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1mm centre negative DC plug x5
- Type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1mm centre positive DC plug x1
- Type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5mm centre positive DC plug x1
- Type 5 – black with 3,5mm tip positive Jack plug x1
- Type 6 – black with 9V battery clip x1
- Split Flex type 1 – black, powers two pedals of a single outlet x1
- Stack Flex type 1 – white/black, adds voltages of two outlets x1
- Pedalboard mounting hardware: mounting bracket, screws, washers, stand-off and a hex key
- Product sheet (drill guide)
- Flex guide
Why choose a CIOKS power supply?
- CIOKS is of the first and only companies in the world which specialises in high-end power supplies for effects pedals. 27 years and still going strong!
- Handmade and designed in Europe
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Failure rate is less than one in a thousand
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Super-rugged construction which can withstand the rigors of touring
- Isolated outputs and balanced power on all models
- Switchable between 120V and 230V
- Advanced LED monitoring on each outlet – CIOKS is the only company to offer this feature
- Ultra-flexible – CIOKS products can power different pedals with a multitude of different mA and voltage requirements as well as AC pedals (select models)
- The CIOKS range caters to everyone from beginners to seasoned touring professionals
- Link-feature (selected products) allows the users to expand their power supply solution in case they need more outlets
- Fits underneath a wide selection of PedalTrain and Temple Audio boards
- All models come with a selection of Flex cables included in different lengths to ensure the ultimate flexibility in pedal board layout.
- Wide selection of Flex cables, including voltage doublers and mA doublers
- RCA connections for the strongest mechanical connection between the power supply outlet and the Flex cable.