The D5 professional dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
Cut through the mix.
The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with supercardiod polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing withstand every live performance
- Balanced XLR Output (Male)
- Size: 185 x 51 mm
- Finish: Dark Stage Blue
Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 70 - 20000 Hz
Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms